2 Screenshots

About This File

This is an extremely hot fat fantasy clip, shot slightly from below while I stand to show off the weight I've recently gained. I bounce, jiggle, and rub my cute swollen gut, talking about how much I love the new chub on my body and how much I want you to worship it... I just can't help myself, I've been really indulgent stuffing myself with fattening food, letting myself fill out and fatten.

But what if I really started to eat to gain? Wouldn't you like that, if I really started to blimp up? I'd love to get to eat and eat and eat, to stuff myself huge and big and round every day. I ask what you would do if you saw me pop a button, perhaps stuff me even more? It's never enough fat is it? What if you put another hundred pounds on me, making me into your 300 pound butterball of a girl? It makes me so turned on to think about how much I'd have to eat to put on that weight, and it shows as my fantasy escalates and my hands grip harder and harder at my growing gut.

tags: bbw chubby fat fetish belly play weight gain feederism feedism fat talk gaining weight jiggle feedee pov

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.