Fat angel and a fried chicken stuffing

$9

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This fat angel is very hungry from her trip all the way back down to earth and decides to stuff her big belly with fried chicken! 

By purchasing this clip you get a chance to be spoken to in my next stuffing clip with me thank you for always making sure I’m well fed and etc.  

( I’m sorry for any construction noise that may be going on in the back , much love xoxoxo ) 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phoenixxx

Best gainer hands down. Super cute with all the right proportions and clearly she can eat... a lot. Can't wait to see more

Link to review
bellyfan19

Now it all makes sense - Only an angel could possess such celestial beauty!  Her beauty marks are becoming more prominent. She’s really stretching that gorgeous belly with all of these stuffings, and redefining perfection with every new pound.  This video is out of this world!

Link to review
dj2k1357

Very sexy clip! Stuffing, jiggles and twerking galore. Love seeing your belly pool out into your lap so soft and jiggly and so big that your panties are covered almost completely. Showing off every inch of your angel soft curves and your angelic smile and big beautiful black eyes all while feeding yourself fatter. A true angel of gluttony 😍😍😍

Link to review
FatGurlLover

The most beautiful face and body 😍 She gets stuffed, turns around and shows off her thickk butt. I'm in heaven 😇

Link to review