2 Screenshots

About This File

I am minding my own business on my phone when.. I feel an unpleasant gaze at my belly. Is that guy staring at me? there must be something strange on my t-shirt.. ugh, he is still staring at me!

Hey, what's your problem? why are you staring at me? hellooo? I am talking to you! Oh my godness, are you one of those pervs.. of course you are! you are totally numb in front of my plump body! I should call the police and report you. 

But maybe we can solve everything with a little game. I knock you out and tie you to the chair. I want to tease you a little bit with my belly. If you don't come in 3 minutes, you are free to go. Otherwise I will call the police. 

I am a bit mean, you know? It's clear that you are madly in love with my chubby belly. I draw a target on it using my lipstick, inviting you to aim me with your warm cum. I make you crazy doing little jumps that creates waves on my fat, shaking my plump body and talking and moving the lipstick as it is your cock. You can't resist anymore and you flood my belly button with white cream..! I knew it! Have fun with the police!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

It may be an old music video, but it's so awesome that I wanted to watch it again.

Luna is such a good actress and she mesmerizes me every time she shows off her gorgeous chubby belly.🥰

I hope there will be other clips in the same style as this one.😘

Link to review