4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there,

It's no surprise that after the hard few months I've had - I've found it really hard to gain weight.  But I've been really really trying. So I thought I'd at least show you my progress - and then afterwards, stuff my face with 24 doughnuts. 

I could have definitely eaten more!!

All the love and hugs

CC xx

ps - this is how it used to fit a little while back... I couldn't find the image that I was talking about in the clip... I love how I can really see the difference in the fullness of my face and belly 

D0E83C71-2EDF-4F8B-B398-8C13F8E0C6FF.thumb.jpeg.15cae27e51972a2b897dc3b33fdd526b.jpeg

99110A82-F66A-45D3-87EF-B93543369B5F.thumb.jpeg.60c49900fdd30d2f8181ba727b6bc55d.jpeg

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PedroN

Great video. The way you manage to stuff all those donuts down are just amazing. 24 donuts is a lot of donuts. The close-up shots of you sensually eating those donuts were some of the sexiest shots ever. Great vid as alway CC

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

CC downs two boxes of donuts. Nice closeup shots of her shoving whole donuts into her mouth. Plus, bonus before and after weigh-in! Spectacular!

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This was fantastic.  I want a handful of CC like she has a handful of donuts with each finger in that preview pic ;). Softness surrounding every finger, definitely feel a new fetish with this one.

handfulcc.thumb.PNG.a33453639c4d2a1a25828dd045564a8e.PNG

The before pics to compare with her beautiful belly spilling out of that nightie are a fantastic treat.

Link to review
D D

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God damn amazing video! She just demolishes those 24 donuts. What's even hotter is that she seems unsure at first if she can eat them all but goes ahead and stuffs her gut to its absolute limits, she seems so full at the end. There are also close up shots of her ramming donuts into her greedy mouth and even pushes a whole donut in. Her facial expressions are hot as hell as usual and her voice is just so sexy

Link to review
CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ah CC, you truly are perfection ❤️ this video is incredible! This really does have everything you could want:

Beautiful woman ✔️

Stunning, fat body that WILL blow your mind ✔️

Stuffing an incredible amount of food into that beautiful belly ✔️

Weigh ins ✔️

Jiggling ✔️

ChubbyCupcake ✔️

It really does have everything and I absolutely adore this video! The rate that CC devours those donuts is crazy, she gets through them at such an impressive rate it was difficult to keep up! Then there's the jiggling and posing... Mind blowing, truly mind blowing. Watching CC's beautiful body jiggle and wobble is one of the greatest things to witness and there's a lot of it here. As with all her videos her personality shines through and it feels like you're in the room with her as she works her way through all those donuts. The looks to the camera, the giggles, the belly play, the hair play, the messy eating - how 1 person can be this incredible is beyond me but here we are. 

Beautiful CC is looking rounder than ever and honestly, that face on that body just makes the world a better place. 

Buy this video, you really won't regret it! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I LOVE this video! Not only is ChubbyCupcake looking ROUNDER than ever, she eats soooooo many donuts and looks absolutely gorgeous doing it! She takes a break mid way through to jiggle her giant belly and is so sexy! She has such beautiful eyes and her double chin looks even bigger. Also, her voice is so sensual! She even shows us her new weight! Thank you so much, ChubbyCupcake! Keep gaining! 😍😘

Link to review