Chubby Subby

$5.98

ย ย  (1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Even before I let myself get talked into this feedism nonsense, I've always been a glutton for punishment and teasing. I'm really excited to share this side of myself with you all.
Watch me get my big booty paddled and enjoy my humiliation as my feeder sits on me and acts as if I'm his horse, or a piece of furniture. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fair Warning: My ass is being spanked red in this, so if bdsm isn't your thing, please be advised.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜. You make for one sexy chubby kitty and I am so envious of your bf. Hope he knows how lucky he is to have a kinky, greedy sexy babe like you on his arm. Watching your ass jiggle and the reactions of pleasure on your face as you got spanked was hot. I love how much you jiggled your own butt too and the end when he was riding you like a horse was hilarious. Id much prefer you do the riding if it was me however ;).

I like the bdsm stuff. I dont know how you feel about long clips but id definitely be interested in seeing you be force fed to your limit and then maybe be hogtied and oiled and spanked red as you are helplessly at your feeder's mercy ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Great clip!

Link to review