3 Screenshots

About This File

I chug my midnight Gaining Shake.. my belly starts to bloat..I rub n play with my bloated belly.. I talk about my gain and show you some ass n thighs 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Lifting the heavy container with two hands 😳 which must have over a litre of dense shake in it,  Shar places it to her sultry enhanced lips and begins to swallow 🤤 Barely able to breath at one point as she insatiably gulps it down,  her massive boobs rest on her super-heavy tummy as it starts to inflate, constricting further and further as she is determined to guzzle it all 😳☺️

Once the shake is consumed Shar contently rubs her bulging, blown-up tummy with oil and stands up to spank her ever-widening enormous ass 🤤 that seems to jiggle on it’s own 😳

5E396350-3183-4495-8198-F480F8A95D0C.jpeg

746FD835-F466-44F8-8BF6-2DA7683933CC.jpeg

CE55B642-3EF9-451C-9148-623E6C387712.jpeg

5B4BEE26-BE23-4C8F-BAF8-31AC857C0E62.jpeg

73FBC6D4-B80B-4C34-961E-3EB8CE65F3EB.jpeg

D686AE56-214A-4CEF-9AD2-42DCAF838B41.jpeg

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
Cake0nCake

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Another outstanding video by goddess shar. She really knows how to show off her belly and play with it and near the end of the video the way Shar jiggles and plays with her booty is probably the best part of the video. Definitely hope in future videos you can talk more to liven up the video. But still an all around great video and worth the money.🍑🍑🐷🐷

♥️♥️

Link to review
Ukboi87

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I agree with @mcdorbandt.. Watch it twice, three times, even four! This video is amazing and it's astounding to see how far Shar has come from being such a skinny girl to probably one of the most famous BBWs in the world! Everything is bigger, and better!

Thankyouuu ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video of Shar encapsulates her stunning and ever-more curvaceous femininity so beautifully.

Her belly at the start of the vid sticks out and hangs so sexily but is also so wonderfully soft and jiggly.  You can’t miss her huge boobs through that outfit either - they have seriously grown recently!

Shar talks of all the calories going into her body and that she’s even added pancake mix to the two mass gainer scoops to help fatten up her burgeoning curves extra fast!

In the closing minutes, she stands and repeatedly jiggles that humongous ass and thunderous thighs.  You can also see her out-of-control massive belly and huge boobs jiggling in symphony as she moves - it all shows so starkly how big this beautiful lady now is and how far she’s come in such a short time! 

Buy this vid! 

D8735E36-1E22-4F67-9BD3-6E038AE05600.jpeg

♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Goddess Shar is a dream here! She is getting so plump and her face continues to grow even more gorgeous somehow! This red on her looks absolutely amazing! Shar you are a TRUE Goddess! Don't stop gaining! 😚

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar shows you her beautiful body... What a treasure. I watched it twice in a row.  Trust me you need this video!!! This woman is amazing, That belly is heart stopping, & The booty is  breathtaking...

♥️♥️

Link to review
ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An outstandingly sexy video. Shar’s shake sounds so thick and she gulps it down with only a few heavy burps. But the time she’s done her belly looks round and we are treated to some amazing belly play.

Her outfit and the shots of her her from the rear! 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review