2 Screenshots

About This File

Forgot to post! Night before my flight I was worried about needing a seatbelt extender(which I did lol)  since putting on so much weight the past few months & even still, my fat ass had to indulge since after all, there’s no chic fila on the island I live on yet 😩 So this was my last time getting chic fila for god knows when! So i had to go all out! I order a spicy chicken sandwich🥪🐔, large fries🍟Mac n cheese🫕, a frosted coffee 🍨AND a cookies and cream milkshake 🍨🥤 And lemme tell you, I didn’t play NO games lol I get so sloppy & messy that I start dripping sauce all over my belly and by the end I’m so stuffed and bloated I can barely move.. literally I’m almost too heavy to move lol I ate WAY past being full but I didn’t know when I would be able to eat there again so I had to eat everything & drink every drop I could before exploding 😫🤰🏼🐽

Other Files from pinkythefeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Rrrrhyy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This immense goddess never disappoints 

Response from the author:

Just seeing this! Lol Thank you so much🥰 😉 Ha Ha Reaction GIF

Link to review