7 Screenshots

About This File

Highly requested tight clothes video was no problem for this pig, she has outgrown everything! Casey can’t stop gaining weight lately. There was a time when she used to be 105lbs fitting into size 0 or 2 jeans comfortably. Now, she's barely squeezing into a size 14. These jeans are a size 4 and Casey struggles to squeeze her fat ass into them. She gets so out of breath as she wiggles and jiggles her way into these little jeans. She miraculously gets them buttoned and can barely breathe. She pulls them up over her fat gut and her muffin top looks so fucking sexy. Damn, what a fucking PIG. Casey gets so turned on thinking about how fucking fat she's gotten.....what a fat slob she's become. Watch her blubber shake and jiggle with every move. She's nowhere near done yet. She's going to get SO much bigger. So much fatter. And she can't wait to share it with you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @shmedly45 and @Bauer88 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Matthew Malacara

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My oh my, Casey has really let herself go! Watching her grow has been a true definition of the word pleasure. The sound of the belly slaps on a full belly is angelic and can't even be compared. I've got a feeling that the next time she tries these jeans the button won't be sticking around for long.

Thank you for the great content and care you put in to each video :) can't wait for more to come!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My goodness! Finally getting to watch Miss Casey struggle into a tight pair of jeans is so hott! The way she slaps and rubs her tummy is such a tease. I was impressed that she was able to squeeze her big belly all the way in. 

Hopefully all of the clothes purchased for back to school will soon “shrink” as well. Always exciting waiting for what is next 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey shows off her growing gut and curves as she tries on a pair of jeans and just WOW! This girl is amazingly beautiful and growing every day! The lighting really brings out her gorgeous green eyes and her skin is simply glowing! If you love beautiful girls in tight not-so-fitting jeans then this clip is for you!!!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

so sexy to see Casey trying to get her old clothes on, what a struggle! so hot to hear about how many sizes she has grown out of ❤️ 

Link to review