4 Screenshots

About This File

Since I managed to pack on so many pounds this summer I decided to try and go buy some new clothes, only to find out that I'm too fat for all the clothing in the store! After all, I want to look good for my cute crush back at school! He hasn't seen me all summer and I'm hoping he won't notice my gain! 

After managing to waddle my fat ass around to pick some clothes, I manage to get into the very small and tight dressing room. I grab the biggest sizes the store has to offer and yet they still don't fit. The whole time I struggle to get clothes on, huffing and puffing the entire time. With some luck I'm able to get the shorts over one leg. I try on several items with no luck, but I do get in a mini-workout for all the work it took. I guess it's fat girl stores for me now, it also means I'm finally fatter than a US size 22!

Enjoy my curves from all angles and views! There's a mirror to the back of me and a lens to the front of me. This is happening in public, so you can hear voices, if only they knew of how hard I was struggling to get my fat ass in clothes behind the door. I guess this is our secret.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.