7 Screenshots

About This File

I stuff myself with pasta and pureee grated cheese.. i read out my last measurements whilst munching through a box of cakes.. I chug milk and finally take some new measurements for you! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mcdorbandt

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This woman consistently out  performs my expectations... If you haven’t seen it... your missing out...

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Was immediately struck by how huge and wide Shar looks now, jiggly rolls of new back fat spilling out, her boobs are massive but her belly, hips and thighs are immense!

The measurements are incredible, especially when we consider how skinny she was when she started on Curvage.  Her legs are now as wide as a lot of people’s waists!

The lingerie looked classy and gorgeous as it clung to her jiggly curves but I was really hoping that belly was going to be set free in all its glory during that binge!

Hopefully a weigh-in soon, looks to be a big one! 🐷😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just catching up now on all these new shar vids 😍 and wow, shar updates us on her measurements she has definitely been gaining she just couldn’t stop eating in this vid pasta with plenty of cheese and then cakes. Good to hear Ollie again in the background he has been in so many of your vids now no McDonald’s theme this time does he make you feel hungry for McDonald’s when he does do that 😂. You sounded so out of breath doing your measurements, I expect you ate the rest of the cakes after the vid. Can’t wait for your next weigh in shar on your way to 300.

Response from the author:

Haha I think he wanted some of the cheese, he loves it! I wasn’t sharing though! 

Thankyouu for the review ♥️

Link to review
ronin76

Love this update video. Shar looks wonderfully fat as she reads out her old measurements with a skeptical expression that she’s those sizes anymore. I wonder how that could happen? 😉

We get a clue with the cheesy pasta and cakes she devours. We know Shar loves pasta. 🍝 With a delicious diet like that it’s not wonder she is looking extra plump and growing.  Watch this video to see how much she has added to her figure since her last measurement. 

Link to review