3 Screenshots

About This File

Ken has left Barbie!! And yes, I am just as shocked as you are right now! Believe me! Barbie is nothing without Ken! You and I both know this! 

For Barbie to ever win Ken back she knows she must make some big changes!! After having her first ever boob job she attempts to workout.. munching on KFC..she really struggles through her busty workout! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Barbie shar is back, I love your attention to detail in your vids shar the use of aqua’s barbie girl and even dr Jones. Barbie looks bigger than ever in this vid she attempts to work out by exercising, even trying to do a few push ups but that doesn’t work out to well 🥵 she loves food way to much. Can’t wait to see barbie shar at 300 pounds, imagining that is just 🤤😍.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Incredibly, over-the-top sexy -- a tremendous addition to Shar's Barbie series. She's bigger and more beautiful than ever, and her clothes fit her perfectly (first exercise pants then white jeans), and her tops show off her boobs and belly in the best way. So much jiggling. Amazing to watch her try to exercise. So erotic! Don't worry, Barbie -- Ken will be back!

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was fun to watch. 'Barbie' is so distraught over losing Ken she's a crying, belching mess before she hops on the treadmill. While jogging, she's snacking, so there's plenty of belly jiggle while she's slowly bloating. Then once she gets her boob job, it's even more difficult for her to exercise allowing us to see even more belly jiggle.

Link to review