4 Screenshots

About This File

I was once so tiny that particular shops wouldn’t always stock clothes for my tiny waist. At my very skinniest, I weighed 8.7 stone. I would skip certain meals and work out on a regular basis. Times have changed!

I try on a pair of my UK size 6 jeans. I pull and stretch them as much as I can. I’m determined to make them fit one last time! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Cake0nCake

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A video dedicated to goddes shar's ass is always a must watch video. Can't wait to see that ass grow more🍑🍑

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I typically don't go for the too tight clothes vids if there isn't any belly stuffing. But this made me change my mind. And I'm going to go back to buy others I may have missed.

Shar looks so fat in a shirt that clearly doesn't, trying to squeeze her big ass in jeans that's just NOT going to happen. All while taking breaks to drink peanut butter syrup

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

She looks incredible in this video... if your an ass🍑 and belly kind of guy. This video is perfect...

Link to review
Episcmuhs

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Had been waiting for an outgrown clothes clip and didn't disappoint!! Thanks so much for doing one. Can't wait to see what's to come.

Link to review