5 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever thought what it was like to completely murder fruit....? What the world would be like if there was nothing healthy for feedees to eat? If they could only stuff themselves with calorific food and drinks and grow at a rapid rate for your consumption  

Well that's what I think of every now and then. So.… I put my thoughts into practice and gave myself a little workout squashing fruit with various parts of my body in a paddling pool which was clearly far too small for me.

It was so disgusting but I absolutely loved it!!

I realised that I had lemonade in the house half way through so had to stop filming to grab it! …..I'm sure you know what came next!

After the 20 minute mark you can tell that I'm ready to just be completely disgusting and satisfy my desires and hopefully yours too. 

I ended up having to be hosed down in the garden afterwards, like the animal that I am  

I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did filming it 💕

All the love and hugs

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Really hot interesting video! Don't know anyone else who did something like this. Certainly not a model that is this amazingly hot for sure! 

Link to review
Chevalier

The twists and turns make this quite a wild ride.  I am pleasantly surprised that little pool/basin moved like a boat and didn't break.

CCFruit.thumb.PNG.6a0fcbdcecebef5cadc5953f33a95b33.PNG

The watermelons put up a great fight even making CC cutely frustrated.  So much jiggling to mesmerize.  Then to celebrate the victory squashing by eating and lathering with it is sheer delight.

She's very innovative with her technique as well and it's fun to see her use her love handles to try to crush a banana too.  Thanks for keeping things fresh.

CCBanana.thumb.PNG.2f4e666639c84f1a27c8cf5fb6b17ebf.PNG

I had so much fun watching CC react too; just one more pic with the mango...clear!...RIP

ccmango.thumb.PNG.4f0ae88a634acd4cb3fb05e825dc0264.PNG

Link to review