2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm very hungry, so it's time for my snack! A can of whipped cream, a jug of milk and four chocolate muffins that I cooked myself! 

But to fully enjoy this food I don't want to feel it just inside me: I want to feel it all over me. I start to get dirty almost by mistake, sinking the muffin covered in cream into the milk and making it fall on me. Then, I start to get a taste of it, soak the muffins and bite them off, dropping a cascade of delicious milk on my boobs and belly. In the meantime, I'm talking about how I feel and how dirty and messy I am ❤️ When I'm about to finish the last muffin, my stomach begs for mercy and I start to breathe hard. I can't go on anymore, I'm too full! I have reached my limit again.

I continue to play with food and my body, massaging my belly now covered with milk and crumbs of muffins. Yum!

Halfway through the video, my neighbor decided to start talking near the door of my apartment. "Unfortunately", my camera's microphone is very powerful and it also picked up his voice, which you can hear slightly in the background. I didn't change the sound of the video to let you enjoy all my sounds, my moans and my sucks, but I want to be honest and warn you about that. It's also  fun to think that my neighbor was so close to me, totally unaware of what was going on in my house... isn't it?

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mr. foggy

food play videos make my head go numb from the mere arousal... and no one does it better than Luna.

Link to review

Awesome video! A great snack (with lots of calories!) for you Luna. And I absolutely love how you started to make a mess from only the first couple of minutes in. Your belly looking so fat and soft as always too ❤️

Link to review