6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s noon in the office and Laura is ready to take a break at the kitchen. She found a huge and delicious cake right in the middle of the table, “sorry John”, but Laura is about to take your cake and enjoy it all by herself.

Laura decided to take John’s cake start with just a bite, rapidly her appetite increases and she needs to stuff her mouth whit all the cake, milk and many chocolate sauce... as the time is passing her belly is getting rounder and enormous, the leggings now are extremely tight and her T-shirt, is going to give you a huge surprise.

at the end of her attach, she is immobile, with a huge belly and chocolate everywhere.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DarkKev

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing 

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can really tell she enjoys her food in this one. She very greedily stuffs piece after piece of the cake in to her mouth. Great video which demonstrates just how gluttonous she's becoming!

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can tell Laura planned this out. She walks into the break room of the office when noone is there and a birthday cake awaits a coworker named "John". But if you think that a birthday cake is going to stop a greedy hog like Laura from fulfilling her premeditated pigout think again. She quickly takes the note with the name on it and balls it up without a care. She then goes to grab the milk and chocolate syrup out of the fridge that she clearly had decided to bring for this special occasion which is why I believe this greedy office porker planned this out. Watch as she takes cake by the handfuls wearing an ill fitting blouse, and hot leather pants that her ass belly and thighs could threaten to rip at any moment as you see her belly expand out with each guzzle of milk or big chunk of cake. 

This clip is pure gluttony at its finest. Laura eats like a pig, only stopping to let out burps. Its nonstop fatassery and she is one of the best when it comes to being greedy. (if you have seen her donut office clip or any of her big stuffings of pizza or pasta, you already know this girl has no quit when it comes to gorging herself) Letting milk trickle down her double chin onto her breasts, pouring chocolate syrup on the cake and into her mouth getting crumbs and smearing cake all over her body. You even get a sexy underbelly view of Laura face and body covered in milk and chocolate like a slob. 

Im sure John will be disappointed, but he should know better than to leave a chocolate cake around unattended with the greediest office porker around. I like to imagine that after this, Laura decided to get some of those "free donuts and took the rest of the syrup and milk to her office to continue her "work" 🐷🐷🐷🤤

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very, very good stuff. I loved this video. The only thing I wish was different was I would have liked more close-ups. There was one near the end where the camera gets a good under belly shot, but I wish that shot had lasted longer and that there were more of them. But otherwise fantastic for my tastes!

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Wow Laura this is my 1st clip of yours and it’s amazing I wish I could give it more than 5 stars, you seriously love your food I can tell by your big belly. In this clip Laura sees a cake for john in the office kitchen but there is no way he will be eating it Laura has other plans for it 🐷. Letting out big burps that echo though the room this lady can burp even louder than me. With milk dripping down her top and those tight leggings 😍 that get tighter with every bite, as you can tell by the pictures things get a messy towards the end. This is one hot clip you should definitely check out, I certainly will be checking out more of your clips after this.

9A042C6C-FD1C-44D9-85C3-285FBDD708CF.gif

Link to review