5 Screenshots

About This File

I wanted to show you guys the result of stuffing my gut beyond its capacity. I had Colombian food today and more food (bubble tea & chicken) right after.

I have no shame and I am such a gluttonous pig. My pants are new, I got these 2 weeks ago and already need new ones.

In this video I had just gotten back from eating and wanted to show my growing stretched out belly. Watch me plop, massage, jiggle & caress/squeeze my belly button. I have never noticed the amount of cellulite around my stomach before. The changes are all so new to me. Enjoy. 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Charleston55th

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful, sexy video as always. Large amount of belly fondling, jiggly, and belly button play as expected. For only $4, this video is certainly worth your time. I only wish you spoke or moaned more in the video, tho I do appreciate that there's no loud background music to go along with the video. Will be keeping my eye out for future videos, as always!

Link to review