Dee tries on small clothes

$4.50

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on a few outfits that are waaaay to small. She giggles as she models the clothes, her fat hanging out. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yes yes yes Dee!!  I love to see you in tight outgrown clothes!  Your ass looks so huge and shapely in those skintight jeans, and I love the way your belly hangs out of your buttondown shirt!  The dress is awesome, I love how big your belly looks in it, and how your sexy curves jiggle with every small step you take!  Your legs can definitely use more weight, so I'm glad you're going to continue to gain... I think 220 would be a minimum for you, but as other people have suggested, at your height 250 may be the better stopping point.  Looking forward to seeing MORE of you this fall!

Link to review
johnbutler4567

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This might just be my favorite video from you Dee! You look so good in those clothes, I definitely wouldn't get rid of them. I absolutely love that button up shirt, and want to see much more of it in future videos.  

Link to review