4 Screenshots

About This File

I've gotten too fat for my old shorts! I've gained so much weight since last summer that it was a struggle to pull them over my huge fat ass. I had to bounce and jiggle and suck in my fat gut. It was so tough! And don't forget my tiny little shirt. It can't even cover my flabby belly anymore. There's so much more cellulite now and so many new stretch marks all over. You can really tell just how much of a fat greedy piggy I've become! 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vekelvy

So I only found your profile a few days ago, but wow, I'm loving this content. Your wonderful soft voice, fun smiles, and all the comments about your weight during the video really push this clip from just being another clothes try-on to something much better and unique. The sale totally made this video worth it and your curves look amazing, especially while being squeezed into your outgrown clothes.

Link to review
Guest Blarn

Great vid! Super hot! Easily one of the best vids on this site! 😍

Link to review
dj2k1357

Just have to say wow!! You are truly amazing. Not only for getting those shorts on (your determination to button them was great to watch), but also you made the journey of getting to that moment so sexy and rewarding. I love how you bend over in the front and your belly rolls up and onto your thighs and how you show off your sexy lips while doing so. Then, you play with and jiggle your fat and slap it which I love. Also, the multiple angles you do are probably my fave things about your vids. Showing off from the front side and back is such a great thing that many models ive gotten clips from neglect to do. You are such a natural beauty and so great at making videos already. The true test will be seeing you make a stuffing 🐷🐷🐷 i hope you stuff yourself more than you had to do squeezing your fat ass and massive thighs and belly into these shorts 😍😋

Screenshot_20190912-053559_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190912-053607_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190912-054109_Chrome.jpg

Link to review
Guest magicman94

Your clips just keep getting better and better! This was a personal favorite of mine. Keep up the awesome work 😍

Link to review