6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a fantastic and fattening summer and I'm ready to tell you all about my summer gain! I talk about all the ways my body has changed since gaining 30 pounds. While i've gotten fat everywhere, my belly seems to take the crown, with most of my gain going there. I also tell you how I'm adjusting to the new weight mentally and physically. I've become quite the klutz with my new gain, knocking everything over with my new rounder belly.  I make sure to show off all my growth up close and personal with plenty of camera jiggles and wiggles.

Good news is, I'm getting ready for an even more fattening fall!

🐷♥️🐷♥️

Thank you for all the support since joining Curvage in May! Without your clip sales this gain wouldn't be possible! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Freya may have the cutest chin on curvage. Very good overview of this summer's gains. She looks really great now and she knows it; in this video you can see her confidence and how comfortable she is with her beautiful, growing figure. Lovely work, Freya. Good luck making that next goal.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 💋💖

That’s pretty much the best compliment I’ve ever gotten! 

Link to review