3 Screenshots

About This File

Big fat Casey is back and has a request..... Be her fucking feeder. Grow her. Feed her. Stuff her. Take her growth to the next level. Allow her to submit to you has your fat, naughty, HORNY, little piggy. Reward her with sex only when she is a good little piggy for you. Casey is begging for you to go on this journey with her. Her naughty little smirk says it all as she jiggles and rubs that fat swollen gut. She shows off her forever growing girth for you....jiggling it, smacking it, bouncing for you. She plays with that fat fucking ass for you, showing off from behind. And then Casey takes it back to the front for you to admire her boobs, which is where she is noticing some big fat gains lately. Will you fatten her up? Do you have what it takes to be her next feeder? She works so much better when she has someone to please other than her pig self. I guess we will have to see. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @shmedly45 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Casey has decided she needs US to be her feeder and she goes into explaining ALL of it and shows off all of her amazing new fat! She is a growing hog and intends to get HUGE! She needs our help to do it! Her skin and face are gorgeous as ever as her gut is getting SOOOO BIG! Cum support our favorite piggy, @Curvage Casey, and let's see her grow before our eyes! 😍

Link to review
Guest mharr304

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is by fare one of my favourite video's i have viewed on this website, the way she talks and rubs he gorgeous belly at the same time is amazing, videos like these i love

i would really recommend this video to anyone who is looking for a video that makes you feel  like you having a one on one time with her

really worth the purchase and this will lead me to follow her

keep supporting her and encouraging and i'm sure she will come out with videos as good as this in the future

Response from the author:

Awww so sweet! Thank you so much

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's great to have Casey back and hear her sweet, sexy voice again.  She is looking as big as ever and her sun-kissed skin accentuates her growing figure even more!! 

She talks about how baldly she wants to be stuffed and how much weight she wants to put on by Christmas.  I can't believe she skipped over stuffing herself silly on Thanksgiving!!!

There is also a lot of good belly play in this video.  I especially loved when she stands up and bounces her big belly.  The angle really shows off how round her belly is.  Definitely worth the purchase!

Thanks babe!! 

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gorgeous Casey is back and better than ever before! It was tough waiting so long, but worth it in the end. Her beautiful belly has grown some more, and it is so sexy hearing her demand you to be her feeder. 

With multiple camera angles, it is easy to see that Miss Casey has not slowed down in her progress. Soon enough, that bikini top will be completely outgrow. Show your support and help this beautiful lady grow!

Thanks love!!! Your support means the world

Link to review