3 Screenshots

About This File

Big fat Casey is back and has a request..... Be her fucking feeder. Grow her. Feed her. Stuff her. Take her growth to the next level. Allow her to submit to you has your fat, naughty, HORNY, little piggy. Reward her with sex only when she is a good little piggy for you. Casey is begging for you to go on this journey with her. Her naughty little smirk says it all as she jiggles and rubs that fat swollen gut. She shows off her forever growing girth for you....jiggling it, smacking it, bouncing for you. She plays with that fat fucking ass for you, showing off from behind. And then Casey takes it back to the front for you to admire her boobs, which is where she is noticing some big fat gains lately. Will you fatten her up? Do you have what it takes to be her next feeder? She works so much better when she has someone to please other than her pig self. I guess we will have to see. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @shmedly45 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It would be a privilege and an honor to be Casey's feeder! She is delectable! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.