Getting Too Fat for Chairs

$4.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

With Kitty’s weight creeping up by the day, normal chairs and booths are becoming ever so difficult to use. 

Kitty talks to you about some of her recent developments in her fat life that show just how wide her hips and ass are getting as well as a couple of thoughts on how wide she wishes she could be!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

This was a really nice insightful look into the problems that a bottom heavy beauty can deal with that Im sure many of us would find sexy. I definitely got some nice mental images going listening to the various different struggles and also Kitty's aspirations to be even more massive and wider. She wants to be not only an object of your desires but an obstacle as well. Hearing the issues that Kitty has going to buffets and getting stuck in booths is such a turn on. The idea of her being pinned in by her belly pushing against the table after several plates of food and her ass pushing against the back seat unable to do anything is hot. If I was her date, Id bring her more plates until belly pushes out enough to free her 🐷🐷🐷😈

She also talks about her struggles at home such as knocking things over unintentionally or slamming doors into walls with her massive ass. Even her rolly chair can't handle her plump derriere and thunder thighs as she explains and shows she had to remove the arms. Kitty even has car troubles having to park away from everyone else in order to open her door to move her wideload rear end out. 

There isn't much showing off of her beautiful bum which is a bit disappointing but if you like hearing a pearfect goddess go on about the struggles that being gifted a huge wide ass causes, this clip will give you your money's worth :)

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Kitty brings us into her ever shrinking world where she is having constant trouble outgrowing EVERYTHING! What is undeniably evident, is her huge double chin and cheeks. Her face is becoming a sphere. I couldn't take my eyes off of it or her! What will she look like at 354....377....401??? Wider than a doorway and ever so sexier! Pay the girl! Love ya, Kitty! 😚

Link to review