61 Screenshots

About This File

Saga of All Nite Stuffing: 
Part One. Eating Walmart Bakery Out of Business. This whole saga was meant to be one video. However, the next just kept making hungry, my appetite is insatiable. It turned into a total of 5 different videos. I begin craving sweets and wanting go some where with delicious goodies and would be open this late at night. I set out to walmart, and grabbed one of everything that looked good. I get to the car and begin to record the only video I thought I was going to be doing. I show the off the treats, I got donuts, and eclairs, cookies, etc, I sample with a heavy hand and a wide mouth...before I realize I want to stuff myself to the point I cant even move. So, I turn off the camera so that I can "head home"...I fat piggy tummy led me to a drive thru instead as you will see in Part Two!
(Part 1)

Part Two. I had eating a bit and enjoy a bit of sweetness in the walmart parkin lot. I sat and snacked before deciding to pack up to finish my 'Eating Walmart Out of Biz' stuffing video. As I am heading home, I cant shake this craving for burgers. McD burgers, with salty fries. I already planned on eating til I almost burst. I wont be able to relax unless I can have some burgers and fries. So, I decided to add it to the stuffing and this is point where the night really showed me how fat and insatiable my appetite is...I talk to the camera while I wait and how I got here...I had to wait extra long and that wasnt even enough to make the want wavier....after I drive off...I head home to continue this night of stuffing...bakery or burgers first?
(Part 2)

I have finally made it home from what was once a quick trip to the grocery for sweet turned into an hour long adventure to get those sweets and some salty fast food. Once I get home I had to decide which I was going to eat first. The choice wasnt easy, I knew in the end I was planning to eat til I can no longer move. I went for the snacks. They were donuts, I shoveled bite after bite into my mouth. I can feel my belly expanded. No matter how good these are, I can still smell the burgers from the table across the room....
(Part 3)

I rip myself from the couch. I have already had two different sessions of baked goods stuffing and a pit stop to get burgers. I sit down with the amazing smelling food. The fries are so hot and crunchy. Burgers so perfect to eat. I cant believe how easily my fat body is still letting me take in the food. If it taste good I have a really hard time stopping. As I am fitting burger after fry after burger in my fat mouth it begins. I start to feel my body telling me, maybe we are going too far. Maybe I should slow down on the eating, but I cant. It taste good. It is worth it to melt into this couch and become immobile...
(Part 4

I have been eating off and on for hours(3 Stuffing Videos worth of eating). I would stuff then stuff...and eventually, the idea of moving sounded like a nightmare. I was so full on donuts, cookies, hamburger and fries(which I still snack on as I cant even move!) I love knowing that I ate so much that I cant even manage the idea of moving....I am immobile again, and I havent felt this sexy in a long time.
(Part 5)

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.