I Only Asked For a Snack Chained Up and Stuffed

$15.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Gigi asks her feeder for a snack but finds herself chained up in his van. He stuffs her with ice cream bars, cake rolls, cookies, chocolate horns, whip cream, and chocolate milk. He shows off her growing belly and plays with it much to Gigi’s delight.This clip shows how soft and curvy Gigi has been getting and you can tell just how much it turns her on when her feeder takes charge. 

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mfeederr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

ridiculously hot. I drive a van like that for work. How do you expect me to get anything done after seeing what I should be using the van for?  Mobile feeding station anyone?

Your looking super soft in this video. Keep up the awesome content.   

Link to review
Fattielover82

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Gigi you are incredible. Your feeder really is working on fattening you up. This clip is a MUST have. I loved seeing you eat the whipped cream. Your such a good feedee. The views of your belly are amazing. Please keep doing clips like this. I can’t wait to see just how fat you are going to get. 

Link to review