10 Screenshots

About This File

My first weigh in since starting my gaining journey. First I talk about my gain, show off my new fat, and show you how different my bikini from by birthday weekend stuffing series looks now that you've turned me into a greedy piggy who can't stop eating. I show off my fat ass, my thighs, and the slapping they make when I jiggle my ass for you. I talk about how fat you've made me, show you all the new rolls and volume on my body, and talk about how much more I want, how you're turning me into an insatiable growing piggy, and how I don't want you to stop. Finally, I step on a scale and you can see what an effect you've had on me since you started feeding me here. I hope this makes you as proud of your piggy as she is to be fed by you!

Weigh in 1.1.jpg

Weigh in 1.2.jpg

Weigh in 1.3.jpg

Weigh in 1.4.jpg

Weigh in 1.5.jpg

Weigh in 1.6.jpg

Weigh in 1.7.jpg

Weigh in 1.9.jpg

Weigh in 1.10.jpg

Weigh in 1.11.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zardolnia

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella has let herself turn into such a gluttonous piggy, and it really shows in this video. She shows off how her insatiable appetite has been noticeably filling her out (with a few burps in there reinforcing the point that her appetite... might be a little out of control), plus her belly has some real jiggle and bounce to it when she moves around now. As ever, she really knows how to flirt with the camera. The scale shot is a POV looking down at her growing tits and belly, and her reaction is perfect.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

Want to get hooked on Bella Abbondanza? Watch this video. Facial expressions key in how satisfied she is with her gains, and with her goals with where she grow! Belly, legs, and boob jiggles are all very active in this clip. Oh, want some fat thicc thigh clap? Say no more. Bella takes care of you with that! Great 1st weigh in!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

UNBELIEVABLE video! Absolutely amazing! Have been waiting so long for Bella to update us on her increasing gluttony, and this video is soooooo worth the wait. Bella is bigger, fatter, sexier, and more flirtatious than ever -- such a greedy fat pig, loving the encouragement she is getting on Curvage and so ready to go further. She needs to get fatter. And fatter. She needs our help to do so -- to feed her and fatten her up. As Bella says at one point, "This is what being fat is all about." Irresistibly sexy footage of her new rolls, her noisy fat thighs, her huge belly and tits, and her lovely full face. The sexiest pig you can imagine, and so flirtatious with the camera. Please don't stop, Bella! More please!

Link to review