4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again! 

Kitty has been non stop growing so she can’t help herself but jump on the scales for her regular weigh in. She has been developing some good habits to aid her gain recently and tells you all about them. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Kitty has never been nor looked this fat and she is completely wonderful here! Her belly droops lower than ever and she is clearly wider than ever before! Her dreamy eyes and sexy voice greet you continuously as you watch her play with her amazing growing fat! She explains new fattening strategies as well! This Kitty is going to be HUGE (as in 400+ pounds) in NO time! BUY THE VID! Thanks, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The weigh #7 is kitty at her biggest yet 🥵 join kitty has drinks double cream while snacking on some cupcakes. You are definitely losing your neck kitty your double chin is getting so big now 😍. I always try to guess your weight before you weigh and I’m always wrong now 😂 it’s higher than ever. KP is definitely going to be bigger than CC very soon can’t wait to see that, check out kitty’s latest now its 5 stars has always.

90F06235-4337-48E4-B26B-2FB92F01264E.png

90E5F803-2B2B-45CC-B57A-922F6E4F0AC6.gif

98F922EE-E44F-443A-AB8A-03AEF431F1F1.gif

Link to review
Prince-nutty

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Well, prepare yourselves because this video is out of this world! 🔥🔥

its been a month since we last saw kitty on the scales. She’d done so well and was so so proud of surpassing her short term goal! This video continues the trend , as she steps on and reveals her increased number... and it’s an impressive one.

Then, to demonstrate just how she gains so quickly, she sits down to enjoy a calorie laden feast of cupcakes and double cream, totalling 4000+ kcal! Insane. It’s no wonder this girl is growing before our very eyes week by week! The double cream she consumes is 140kcal for a measly 30ml. Kitty is drinking a pot of it with EASE!

Best weigh in yet, it encompasses kitty’s usual charm and it’s always a true joy to see her so pleased with herself.

5 Stars. 

Link to review
Sanjuchick

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wowwww, I don’t know where to begin. Kitty you are drop dead gorgeous and so fat, it’s amazing. Your gain is so sexy, immense, and fast that I’m at a loss for words! You’re gonna love the numbers on the scale, I know I did. 😍 At this pace, kitty will join ssbbw category and the 400+ category in no time. Honestly you’re my favorite bbw model, and cannot wait see your future videos! Especially weigh in 8, 9, 10, etc. 🤯🤯 It’s amazing that you seem to get even more massive by each video. 

You gotta buy this video! All the angles are amazing and she loooks massive wow. 

This was my first purchase. And I can’t wait to buy insatiable 2 as well. As well as your future videos . Your future is so bright and massive 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lots of love from India

Link to review