10 Screenshots

About This File

Feeling myself so much due to gaining that I decided to dance to my favorite song  

as well as twerk and snack in the middle of it 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you want to watch a fat girl dance then look no further! Chinky has such a delightful body which is utterly hypnotic when she dances. Her belly, boobs and my favourite cellulite-loaded thighs and ass are jiggling non-stop. Amazing video! 

Link to review

Another amazing video by the one and only Chinky Jawn! She has it all folks, boobs, booty and belly! 5 out of 5 stars!

Link to review
wdyw

Curves in all the right places and boy does she know how to flaunt them.

Stunning lady who seems to be growing - she's got curves to die for and cracking fashion sense to make the most of them - this is a body you dream of seen in full motion - highly recommended for every FA.

Link to review
Lysterfiend

This is my first review because I never really thought that they were necessary, but holy shit she kills it in this video. She can dance, her curves are FINE. She's a goddess. Five stars, no brainer. We don't deserve her 😂

Link to review
Soysauce559

Her best video yet!!! Her curves are unbeatable and super sexy😍😍 Chinky is so hot😍

Link to review
Guest B14

Amazing video! Great curves and one fine ass! 

Link to review
dj2k1357

Really liked this one alot. You show alot of personality in this one and I love the song choice. You definitely have the kind booty and belly thats so fat you can see it from the back or front for that matter. I love how you mouth the words and show off from so many angles like on all fours and standing, jiggling like theres no tomorrow in each position. Your eyes are so lovely and big and beautiful and they are always a highlight of your videos. Glad you actually arent shy to show your face. Loved this amazing jiggly masterpiece and hope you do more dancing in the future wearing skimpy outfits like this that allow all your fat to be appreciated. 10/10

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Another must watch video from Chinky Jawn. Her body looks incredible and she shows it off from many different angles while dancing to her favorite song. She's very smiley and happy. So gorgeous! 😍Great views of her belly hang and butt. I like the jiggles too! 10/10

Link to review
johnp0971

By far my favorite clip!!!! Loved all the angles. What an amazing jiggly treat!!! 😍 you guys are missing out

Link to review