4 Screenshots

About This File

1 year and something ago, I was rocking this very same bikini at the beach: I then found them not too long ago and decided to try them on. It is so tight that cuts into my fat, on my back, on my hips....the belly overflows over the bikini bottom and I gotta be careful with the top.

But!, somebody called my before/after picture a cheap morph! I'm then here to prove that I AM that BIG, and we can always make it better!

I chug 2 full bottles of coke while watching my big belly getting even bigger! Once Im done with the coke, my belly is so painful and round, needing belly rubs desperately!! I get some baby oil to make it feel better after pushing myself so far!

Almost 35min bloating, lots of belly play, sitting down and standing up a few times to show progress. Almost no cuts as I like it, so you can actually see ALL THAT COKE coming from the bottle to my belly 🤗

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review
FatGurlLover

The best burping video I have ever seen 😍 She shows off how huge she is and oils up her belly. Everyone should get this!

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

Love the Fat Talk wit this one. Next time gotta finish that last bottle so we can see you SUPER BLOATED 

Link to review
ms06zaku

Damn this video! Absolutely incredible stuff your starting to get proper fat now I love the proud smile at the end as you rub your fat belly!

Link to review