1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee steps on the scale for another weigh in! She then measures all over turning and showing all angles. She grabs her large belly and jiggles it. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Henke

Amazing video again😀 Hope you enjoy yourself and the gaining and you grows thats for sure😍

Link to review
jimmy5235

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing progress! Since you're trying to increase your thigh size, look into below parallel squats. They're also called A to G squats. The gist is that when you squat, your butt/hips must be coming below your knees and as close to reaching the ground as possible. It'll add some extra weight to your hips too, and it'll help you balance your belly out a bit. You're beautiful, so definitely don't stress yourself out over shape, but the below parallel squats will get you closer to what you're looking for if you do them consistently. Keep up your pace, and thanks for keeping us a part of your gorgeous journey!

Link to review
Guest ChubbyHancock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow.... just wow! Dee, you have clearly outdone yourself in your gaining journey. You exude pure and utter femininity in its purest form. The curve of your hips to the decadent cellulite ridden all over your thighs and then around to that big, jiggly pot belly. Simply amazing. I think you hitting 250 lbs would be an ultimate accomplishment!  I wouldn't be surprised if you are starting to get mistaken for being pregnant in public now. You are so incredibly sexy and each pound just reinforces that fact. You have the body of a woman who has completely let herself go and has embraced a true feminine shape and loves to eat and love herself and be free from diets. I hope you continue your journey and keep growing to your desired look! Best of luck!

Link to review
Guest Mx123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're so beautiful Dee! Every pound always seems to go to the right place. You truly carry extra weight well. I know you want to gain faster but if you keep on gaining at your current pace you'll be 260 in a year, which would be awesome! Keep up the good work. The results have been awesome so far.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow, Dee!!!  204 puts you solidly over 200.  I love your pretty, full face with double chin.  I love how your belly is starting to split into two round sections below your belly button.  I love your dimply thighs.  You should really shoot for 50 inch hips, that's the standard threshold for sexy thicc girls.  And 36 inch thighs would look spectacular under those hips, making you a true pear shape!  I think your weight goal should be 220 minimum, and if you're drinking your Mass Gainer shakes every day, you should be able to pack on 2-3 pounds per week.  Your growing belly is truly a thing of beauty, don't be ashamed of it AT ALL :)  Thanks for sharing your journey with us, I love your enthusiasm and how sexy you're becoming!

Link to review