2 Screenshots

About This File

After months my mom came to visit me for the summer holidays and my body left her breathless!
She is convinced that I may be pregnant: she doesn't want to accept the fact that I am simply fat, so today she showed up with a pregnancy test.
I show you my belly as I talk about being fat, about the fact that I could actually be mistaken for a pregnant girl... and then I decide to take the test. The moment I run the test in the bathroom is not present in the video

Do you also think that I can be pregnant or that I'm just fat? Well, I'll show you the result of the test and then I'll chat a little more with you while I massage some oil on my tummy. This video is absolutely friendly and informal *eheh*.

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

another awesome video from Luna! I find it so hot that your mum thought you might actually be pregnant, and also that she just can’t accept you might be fat! Very very arousing. But to be honest, I can’t blame your mother given how fat and round your belly is! It’s perfect though and I’m in love with it. Some great belly shots here and the oil is super sexy ❤️

Link to review