I Gained How Much?! Measure and Weigh In

$6.99

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

While I was lounging my good friend Julia called me about her upcoming wedding, and needed my measurements for the bridesmaid's dress. I gave her my measurements from last year, they should still hold up right? I've been on a diet but I haven't lost THAT much weight... Well, when I go to double check, I was in SHOCK at what the tape measure said! It said I was BIGGER! I simply didn't believe it, so I stepped on the scale to find out what the real story is....and well....I think you'll be shocked at just how fat I've gotten. I was so upset that I end up stuffing my face with candy bars... This is so embarrassing...  In this video you will see a first person view of me stepping on the scale and seeing my current weight, and join me in my reaction. I also measure my body and comment on just how big everything is getting. As always, this video is subtitled for your pleasure.

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌