Late Night Snack Stuffing

$12.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I ate right before I laid down for bed, and I laid there and laid there...still starving. I cant stop thinking of my omelette from Ihop sitting in my fridge....I had no choice but to get up and eat it, and I knew myself well enough to know that I was going to want something sweet after I shoved my self full of egg, ham, and has browns...I grabbed to chocolate pudding cups and 2 starcrunch snack cakes...I figured if I was going to be a little piggy, I wanted to make sure I could show you....I filmed this one a little differently, as I stuff my face, I am standing, and dancing and jiggling as I keep filling my mouth full bite after bite, its getting way to easy to stretch my big bloated belly...

All Reviews Earn Some Chubby Pics of Me Sent to Your Direct Messages!!!mxm,xLo11

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I feel like I give all of Kyra's videos 5 stars (that just goes to show how great her content is)... This video deserves more than 5 stars though! Awesome stuffing video, plus, basically full body view for most of it. I have watched it more than once, and it doesn't disappoint! Also, she's looking huge! :wub:

Link to review