4 Screenshots

About This File

Come and join me for round two of the CHUBBY CUPCAKE challenge. 

I love exploring my body - chatting to you about what has changed and about things in general

I have new gainer shake courtesy of one of my feeders. Wait until you see what happens at the end!

I cant wait until round three. Maybe it'll have to be with you feeding me or me sitting on top of you?

All the love and hugs

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really impressive video in which cupcake just demolishes a ton of cupcakes and a huge milkshake. The way she gets distracted playing with her belly during the video is just so hot and cute and her face looks amazing while she stuffs it full. And god damn is her hair absolutely fabulous. Really recommend this vid!

Response from the author:

You're so sweet ❤️ 

So I'm guessing you don't think I should cut my hair then :P 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Chubby Cupcake is sooo incredibly beautiful and round here! She is so sexy and arousing as she eats, stuffs and discusses! Can never get enough of her BIG gorgeous eyes either! Her lovely long red hair as well! Please just keep growing! You're amazing! 😚

Thanks for the vid gift too!!!! 🥰

Loving your encouragement! Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Chevalier

Loved Chubbycupcake's restless legs and intense jiggling halfway through.  

Her mannerisms are so inviting in between chugs, and having her namesake, cupcakes.

Bird's nest hair just irresistible 🥰.

birdsnesthair.thumb.PNG.8c7469e1e22b8602b1fdd8255ab34a1a.PNG

That picture is soooo funny! Yeah my birds nest hair had to be done because I was soo hot!!!

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely 5 stars for this wonderful vid!

CC is a true delight to watch. She has an infectious charm, always smiling and so so confident in herself and truly happy.

watch as she DEMOLISHES many cupcakes (you’ll have to watch to find out how many!) and downs a gluttonous amount of chocolate milkshake, absolutely LADEN with a stupid amount of calories!

do not miss out!

Thank you so much! You're far too kind ❤️ x

Link to review
CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Firstly, thank you so much for the video, CC. That really was a fantastic surprise and it's very much appreciated! Now, if you've seen any of my other reviews it won't come as a massive surprise to know that I absolutely adore this video. Like, really, really adore it. CC is looking as incredibly beautiful as ever and the outfit only accentuates her phenomenal body even further! As in all CC's videos her personality shines through in this one and it honestly makes her videos such a pleasure to watch, her obvious love of food and gaining as well as her cheeky, fun personality make her videos stand out. So whats going on? Well CC is devouring some rather chunky looking cupcakes and washing them down with the thickest looking shake I've seen, seriously this thing looks insane and incredibly fattening :D 

I don't want to give too much away because CC's videos are best appreciated by actually watching them rather than me talking about them, but I can't emphasise enough how much I enjoyed this video. Watching CC struggle with those incredibly sweet looking cupcakes whilst psyching herself up to eat them was equal parts adorable, funny and ridiculously hot. CC is beauty and gluttony in one amazing package and watching her body jiggle and move as she struggles to reach the cakes is truly awe inspriring, every reach gives you an amazing view of her beautiful belly.

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again but there's not much CC can do wrong in my eyes, she really is the complete package and makes some of the best content I've ever seen. Buy this video, I'm sure you won't regret it! As a side note, CC's reaction when there's a knock on the door genuinely had me laughing and made me consider a career as an Amazon delivery driver...

Now if I knew you were my amazon delivery driver, I wouldn't mind going to the door like that!

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's great to know what I am doing right and where I can do better so thank you so much @CFH

Stay awesome because you really are fab ❤️ 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Welcome back CC this is an amazing vid glad to see you give this challenge another go. I liked it when you ate one of those cakes whole. Also thanks for the free vid too most appreciated. Plus we don’t always see much of your 🍑 that thong did look a bit painful to wear as you mentioned in the vid. You mentioned about getting your hair cut in the vid I think you should go for it, shoulder length hair would look great on you. Was kitty filming this with you? also that was great timing by the amazon delivery driver did you answer the door dressed in just that? That would definitely be a treat for the driver 😍.

I try to imagine what his face would look like if he came to the door and I answered dressed like that 😂😉

would be very funny! But thank you! 

I have more coming for you 😋

Link to review