Message added by S77

1/2/2023

4 Screenshots

About This File

I was feeling particularly fat and sexy and just HAD to share it with y'all! I may not have the best moves but I have a lot of sexy fat and red stretch marks to make up for it. Watch me jiggle, shake, and wobble! 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

No talking in this one and no problem at all because what she doesn't say with words, she sure as hell says with body language. You really do have an amazing pearfect figure and it really shines through in this clip. Starting in all black clothes, with sexy pink panties beaming through the seat of her leggings, watch as she slowly and sensually removes the top and then the bottoms to reveal sexy matching pink bra and panties that compliment every curve of her body. She really knows how to please with her fat, jiggling it with her hands grabbing it, smacking it or just letting her whole body jiggle like jello. She also shows off from the front back and side. Love multiple angles and a girl that knows how to be hands on ;). Very nice job. I feel like you can move your behind better than you was in this little striptease tho :p. Maybe you will do a sexy dance video in the future with music and more hands on jiggling and show us what you can really do ;)

Link to review