6 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah woke up feeling engorged and HORNY! She’s absolutely been loving all the ways her body has grown and especially the way it’s looking in this sexy outfit she put on. She admires her massive gut and all the jiggles from different angles and talks about all the ways she got this big. Especially all the yummy treats you’ve been feeding her to help her pack on the pounds. So much sexy fat chat and belly play in clip 

{ video includes; Tight clothes, belly play, horny,Fat chat, pov, low angle }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Absolutely sexy video! Your arousal at seeing and feeling your growing gut wobble around and spread out in many positions is palpable and, dare I say, infectious. 😍

Link to review

We definitely need to make sure she has more days like this. I love everything about this outfit, and what you did with your hair! So fucking sexy 24/7!! 🥵 I really couldn't stop being turned on so much by the sound of your belly in that skirt. It's super soothing to me. Even all the belly slaps were soothing. 🤤 Thank you for the awesome clip Savannah!! I think this calls for a day of relaxation on the couch and being surrounded by a huge amount of savory foods. 😊❤️

Link to review