5 Screenshots

About This File

Okay I haven't eaten all day so my clothes should all fit right?  Usually i'm stuffing myself all day so no wonder my shorts and jeans are tight when my belly's full but now i've been a good girl and haven't filled my belly with anything so my clothes should fit perfectly.....

Watch my struggle to put on 2 jeans, high waisted shorts and a skirt that used to be too big for me to wear 

*I put on music in the background to get in a sexy mood while i tried on my clothes 

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 3.48.30 PM.png

Other Files from BayAreaFluph

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

If I wanted shitty music played loud over everything I could have added it myself

Response from the author:

I'm sorry you found the music distracting or unenjoyable :( I wanted to listen to music while i tried the clothes on and when i was editing the video i didn't want the video to be completely silent so i kept the original audio.  I will take this note and make sure to not have music in the background of my videos in the future and if there is background noise i will make sure to warn people in the description. 

Link to review