5 Screenshots

About This File

You and your wife have been looking for a new baby sitter for awhile now.. she has mostly been doing all the interviews but she needs you to take over for todays. You aren’t very excited but you have to do it. Savannah arrives  eager for the the job.. youre shocked when you open the door and see the sexiest bbw you’ve ever seen. Your wife is very thin but you always fantasize about fat women. And Savannah is perfect. Her belly is so round and thighs nice and big. Before you even talk to her you know want to hire her, just so you can admire her luscious curves everyday. 

Midway through the interview her top keeps inching up and her glorious gut begins to peak out. She catches you staring and calls you out.. you can tell Savannah is just as attracted to you and isn’t afraid to show off her body to you. The 2 of you take the interview upstairs and get a little naughty… I think it’s safe to say she got the job 

{ video includes; Role play, pov, babysitter, belly play, Fat chat, pov}

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If it were me, you would one hundred percent get the babysitting job! You made such a sexy role play that had my eyes glued to the screen. You were so unbelievably sexy and seductive that any guy would give you the job to keep such a hot fatty around to have fun with. I absolutely loved your dirty talk, making me completely turned on by you. You are so damn gorgeous, and I am more than satisfied with this video.

Link to review

This is a sexy, naughty little video. The bedroom scenes especially, are just crazy hot. When she gets on all fours, that will probably do the trick for most of us, lol. Not only for the new angles, but for the fact that she looks amazing. She is so massive now, belly and tits rubbing the bed, giant arms, thighs and a HUGE ass. All that beauty radiates from her lovely face, clear down to her chubby toes. This one should not be missed.

Link to review