BREAKING NEWS! HUGE WHALE SPOTTED IN POOL IN UK!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

THE NATION IS SHOOK OVER THE NEWS THAT A HUGE WHALE WAS SPOTTED IN A PADDLING POOL IN THE BACKYARD OF A UK HOME. 

It's one of the hottest days of the year here in good old Great Britain. What better things to do than chuck yourself in an ice cold family size paddling pool meant for 6 adults and throw yourself around. 

It was soooooo cold. When I play with my belly the water goes into all of my folds and shocks me so much. This was just fun and I would have loved to have fat wrestled with you in here and have you win because I'm just so unfit. You'd have me lay there after whilst you play with my belly. It would be bliss - although my belly was making some strange noises whilst I played with it!

I can't wait to see you... come check it out ❤️

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

ps - when you can't figure out how to turn the hose off....

gif three.gif

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Oh man the way she sloshes her massive belly is insanely hot! She also shows of her ass in a tight swimsuit and talks a bit. Her bubbly personality and amazing voice really make this video worth it for me. 

Cute lil vid, recommend!

Link to review
Chevalier

This is a beautiful whale-watching adventure, as the cold water sprays against Chubbycupcake's beautiful soft skin.

Screenshot_20190903-193447.thumb.png.22e0534e6077d4cfc5875286f858b7a0.png

The ripples feel therapeutic, as even plopping her belly makes the water fly out of the pool as well. Lovely shades too.

Screenshot_20190903-193815.thumb.png.17179fecd40df912e0769ad7cb464e1e.png

Plenty of surprises and even suncreen rubbing that feels quite intense.  Beautiful pricing too.

Screenshot_20190903-193244.thumb.png.9ef827cf7cb49fd6183bcd84cd1c3ed0.png

Response from the author:

Thanks @Chevalier I appreciate you putting your favourite bits in ❤️ xx

Link to review