4 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Rapid Weight Gain Challenge | Fat Chat | Burps

Week #2, Day #3 Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

It's Week 2, Day 3 of Whismic's exhilarating weight gain challenge and she's thrilled for you to witness as she satisfy her cravings.

Now picture this: Whismic, on all fours, seductively feasting upon a delectable birthday cake of epic proportions.. Each delectable morsel graces her lips with a sinful delight, as she revels in the indulgence before her. But that's not all ;) With a playful glimmer in her eyes, she raises a gallon jug of milk to her lips, savoring every creamy drop as it cascades down her voluptuous form.

As the sweet chaos ensues, her outfit succumbs to the sheer force of her alluring curves, revealing the tantalizing secrets that lie beneath. Yet, with her insatiable desire for growth, she presses on, breathlessly embracing her own transformation. Oh, the dance between pleasure and struggle, a symphony of seduction and surrender.

Prepare to be enraptured by Whismic herself. Step into the captivating realm of her week-long rapid weight gain challenge, where temptation knows no bounds. Witness the alluring unveiling of her unreal transformation, as she entices you on all fours. Warning: She will be leaving you entranced and craving for more. Embark on this enchanting adventure with Whismic today and surrender to her irresistible pull ❤️

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my first purchase of a video by @whismic, and it will NOT be my last.  Watching this video was a truly unforgettable experience.

As the video started, the beautiful sight of this incredible woman hit me like a slap in the face.  She looks, quite simply, absolutely stunning.  Her heart-stoppingly pretty face and perfect body (barely contained in sexy lingerie) make her look like a gorgeous present waiting to be unwrapped and played with.

Seriously, I didn't know where to look: at that beautiful, round face?  At those curvy arms?  At those big, thick legs?  Those wonderful, rounded shoulders?  To cap off the jaw-dropping physical appearance, Whismic's voice is soothing and very, very sexy.  She has a real sense of elegance and luxury about her.  

As with all the best videos, it's the little details that matter.  Even in the first few seconds, I LOVED:

-the way Whismic bites her lower lip as she's pulling the plastic box-top off her cake; 
-her adorable little smile as she looks at the cake uncovered and says "wow" (her excitement and anticipation for what she's about to do is DRIPPING off her);
-the mind-blowingly cute way she wants to proudly show us the uneaten cake.  "Doesn't it just look amazing?"  she asks.  (Yes, the cake looks amazing, but not as amazing as Whismic herself.)

There's such a sensual, erotic, magical atmosphere to the video as this angelic beauty lowers her pretty face into the cake and messily slurps and bites at all that calorific goodness.  Whismic's pleasure, in satiating her savage appetite and in growing her perfect body, is clear to see.  She looks rightfully proud of her obesity and obviously LOVES to show off her talents and achievements.

People tell me the Eiffel Tower is pretty cool.  That the Taj Mahal is kinda epic.  That the Grand Canyon offers a good view or two.  But, for me, there's no more spectacular sight than a gorgeous, massively-curvaceous BBW like Whismic on all fours, being a beautiful piggy-princess as she submissively and eagerly stuffs herself silly.

Pretty soon, this divine woman is panting heavily and has cake all over her lovely face.  I absolutely love the fact that she doesn't have a little glass of milk - no, this superhero of a woman chugs milk from an industrial-sized container.  She stuffs the cake like an absolute champion and gets more and more beautiful as the video progresses.  She's SO INTO IT - the passion and energy radiating from her is tangible.

After about nine minutes of hands-free eating, Whismic begins to grab colossal chunks of cake in her chubby fist and unceremoniously smashes them into her desperate mouth.  It's an awe-inspiring, captivating sight.  

There's so much more in this video as well: there's clothes-ripping, body-jiggling, and leaky milk-chugging (the chug that starts at 14:02 is seriously impressive and immensely sexy).

A beautiful, massively entertaining, deeply erotic, hardcore eating video that gets a definite five out of five from me.

Link to review