Updated Goals: Going for 300

$4.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back! I just finished moving into my new spot and I’m getting settled and making content again. I thought it was a perfect time to update you all on my gaining goals. I’m so excited to continue my journey with you all! 💕💕

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dudemanwow0

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

image.thumb.png.603015e67edf6b0a0f3ec53867197918.pngI don't make a habit of reposting model's photos so I hope that's okay @Lala.bbw 😅 But wow, this girl is legend status for sure and this screen-grab says it all. Man oh man, am I sooo glad she's back; you can tell she's been hard at work despite the move staying thick, plump, and oh so sexy.

In this clip Lala breaks down her gaining goals - the lofty but oh so hot 300 club - and it's a treat to see her talk about her journey thus far and her ambitions for even more. Her curves are out of this world and as someone who's been a fan since day one, I'm absolutely floored by her progress. It's been astounding watching her journey thus far and I can hardly wait to see what Lala does next!

I'd highly recommend anyone looking for fat chat, gain talk, and easily the hottest model on the scene imho - 5/5

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed. Thank you so much for all the kind words and I can’t wait for you to see what’s coming 🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕 

Link to review