7 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

Lookout! Is that a whale or just a cute fat babe on the beach?! It's both!

To commemorate the end of summer and to show off my cute chunky body in all its glory, I packed up my snacks and went to the beach. I treated myself to plenty of yummy snacks like tea cakes, cherries, and pepperoni. After rolling around in the sand for a bit I decide it's time to rinse off in the warm waters. I pull out my best Baywatch fun and make my way into the lake. I splash around, jiggling my belly for the entire beach to see! And you can bet they were shocked. I'm too cute of an fatty to stay clothed inside, the beach is the best place for me to show off my belly! 

🐷🐷🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
ricyoshi

Another great video by Freya, this video is shot from a number of different angles as if your an onlooker memorised by this beauty sensationally eating ,playing with her belly and bathing in the sea - one of the best moments is when she runs to the shore with every inch of her belly jiggling towards the camera. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 💖

Link to review