9 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, My boyfriend broke up with me. He says it’s because my waist keeps getting wider. I’m so sad and upset that I decide to drown my sorrows in wine. I keep chugging wine until the whole bottle is empty. With each sip I feel a little bit better and I start fondling my big body. Includes fat chat, weight gain denial, burps, alcohol chugging, belly play, moaning, jiggling, bloating, twerking and more. 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AthleteTurnedFatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was an amazing video! Her acting is amazing she plays the sad ex girlfriend perfectly and definitely plenty of her showing off her sexy body in a skimpy red bra and panties and after watching this anyone who would break up with her is just out of his mind she truly is a beautiful goddess would definitely recommend this video 

Link to review
Davemustaine

Can’t believe anyone would even CONSIDER breaking up with this beauty!! The camera angles are great, her acting was AWESOME (very impressive and believable), and her outfit is absolutely to die for. If you’re into big thighs, jiggly ass, and bouncing belly on a scantly clad beauty then this is the video for you! 15/10 recommend, and can’t wait to see what’s next! 

Response from the author:

Aww thank you love appreciate it ❤️

Link to review
Quatering09

Well quite frankly Judy I can't believe anyone would ever break up with you, you're too beautiful and gorgeous for anything of doing that 🥰 You chugged that wine super fast too I'm impressed. I also loved the different camera angles in the video too, it allows to see your beautiful round belly and big round ass from different perspectives 😍 Just perfect 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I’m glad you enjoyed love ❤️ 

Link to review