12 Screenshots

About This File

I would have to say this is my best video yet, I am getting better with time and practice for sure and gaining very fast!!ย I have only been here for a few weeks and Iโ€™m already 10 lbs heavier!ย I absolutely canโ€™t wait to see myself transformย as I continue to stuff and gain for all of youย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ everyone here has made me feel so loved and welcome โค๏ธ

ย 

After I talked a little bit more about my weight gain I stuffed down some egg rolls and wontons while I modeled my slightly thicker and chunkier body for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Other Files from MarijuanaMILF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

This clip isย hot. Marijuanamilf is so soft and chubby in the best way. She stuffs herself while playing with her plump body.ย 

Link to review
Guest Blarn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super sexy! ๐Ÿ˜ย Loved thisย video. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your future videos!

Link to review
albertnorton

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super sexy! You are the real deal and I'm super excited for what comes next ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review