12 Screenshots

About This File

I would have to say this is my best video yet, I am getting better with time and practice for sure and gaining very fast!!ย I have only been here for a few weeks and Iโ€™m already 10 lbs heavier!ย I absolutely canโ€™t wait to see myself transformย as I continue to stuff and gain for all of youย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ everyone here has made me feel so loved and welcome โค๏ธ

ย 

After I talked a little bit more about my weight gain I stuffed down some egg rolls and wontons while I modeled my slightly thicker and chunkier body for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Other Files from MarijuanaMILF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

albertnorton

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super sexy! You are the real deal and I'm super excited for what comes next ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Guest Blarn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super sexy! ๐Ÿ˜ย Loved thisย video. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your future videos!

Link to review

This clip isย hot. Marijuanamilf is so soft and chubby in the best way. She stuffs herself while playing with her plump body.ย 

Link to review