BIG BELLY MAMA GETS FORCE FED BY HER FEEDER ♡

$10

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

WATCH ME GET

•💋•  FORCE FED  •💋

BY MY FEEDER !!

Since I have been such a good little piggie, my feeder surprised me with a HUGE burrito 🌯 tonight. Watch as he force feeds me for 15 minutes ..shoving my mouth full when I cant take any more, squeezing my cheeks and making me beg for another bite. 🐽

Begging, forcing, gagging, rubbing, moaning and groaning.. what more could you ask for !?!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

Watching BigBellyMama get force fed by her feeder is incredibly hot and a thrill from beginning to end, especially seeing how turned on her reactions are throughout. If you enjoy force feeding, this is a must watch! Buy this video and help this piggy grow! 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

How much could I plump you up

Link to review
Kenzo998

Gotta love your enthusiasm for this type of thing, you desire to be fed and fattened up like a prized pig really shines through here. Hope you achieve all your goals - would love to hear you continue talking in your clips btw, helps your persona shine through. 

Link to review