8 Screenshots

About This File

SPOILER ALERT- She’s not a very good babysitter 🤣

Scouring the fridge for something to eat, she’s surprised to see you’re home early from work! 

Your wife won’t be home for a while, and the kids are preoccupied, why don’t we take this opportunity to get to know each other better? There’s something She’s been meaning to talk to you about! Why don’t you order a few pizzas and have a chat with her? 

Once the pizzas arrive you find her cleaning one of your rooms, her short skirt barely covering her huge fat ass. She’s pleased to see you, and immediately starts digging into the pizza, giggling and moaning and jiggling in front of you. 

She sees you staring at her and her body as she enjoys the pizza, your eyes look hungrier than she is. She tells you she’s noticed you checking her out before, and it’s time to come clean. 

All the extra snacks you leave out for her when you know she’ll be over, the extra pizza money that she uses to gorge herself completely. It’s all added up to extra weight on her gorgeous fat body. She knows what you’ve been up to, and it really turns her on knowing you’ve been secretly fattening her up! 

She knows your wife can’t give you the satisfaction of a soft goddess body to play with. Her skinny ass could never measure up to the enchanting display of gluttony presented before you right now. The babysitter wants to help you explore your deepest most filthy desires, will you give in? 

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me and my content! I work very hard to make sure my clips are as good as they can possibly be! Please consider leaving a review, comment, reaction, or all 3 on this file. It helps me out immensely and I love hearing how much you love my creativity as well as my big fat body! 😘

9FC1AC43-A912-4983-8056-FAEEB897673E.thumb.gif.77681054ea58a257892dfd6e162f442d.gif
FCEDA01F-79D6-4649-B9DA-472056BCC1BB.thumb.gif.fd701412dda1c0cc26b09253567e76d1.gif

6F4245A7-06CD-4BCA-8118-3B2DC445512F.thumb.gif.6e479d62145cf6c33c695fae14083a8d.gif

BF9CD373-4856-4EAE-AC96-E10C780EAD3F.thumb.gif.4086e1684929845ea71d4d3749fb4d0c.gif

**8.99 for the first 48 hours then back to 9.99***

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Fe52

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Body: awesome

Horny chatting: great

Fashion/Hair/Makeup:👍

Only thing: thought you eat more. But the chat and teasing your body was in focus in this vid.

A great vid!

I can only recommend👏👏👏.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked it! I usually keep my excessive eating to my stuffing clips! Be sure to check them out if you wanna see me gorge myself 😘

Link to review
AlwaysFried

Goddamn this was something else 👀🥵

I’m so happy to hear that you liked it! Thank you!! 

Link to review
overkill

Now here's a babysitter I'd welcome to come eat pizza in my home every day! Jersey is unbelievably seductive here, and really shows off her amazing curves in a super hot outfit. And wow, what angles she shows off her gorgeous body from! I also adore what power of seduction she has by just using her voice!

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed making it and I am so glad you enjoyed it too! 

Link to review