POV: your chubby feedee girl is so excited when you arrive with PIZZA 🍕

$5.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

POV: your starving fat feedee girlfriend has been waiting on you to bring her pizza to stuff herself with. She’s so excited when you finally arrive, she immediately starts stuffing her face as she thanks you several times bc nothing makes her happier than food. She then proceeds to talk about more food and what she’s eaten earlier that day, and what she plans to eat later that night for dinner. She also talks to you about how she can no longer fit in the jeans she’s currently wearing. A couple of burps are to be expected from this little piggy. She praises you for being such a good feeder and keeping her nice and stuffed. The fuller she gets the more she rubs and plays with her jiggly belly for you bc she knows you love it. Once she’s finally finished stuffing her greedy face, she gets up to show you how her jeans no longer fit. They won’t zip and they barely button. They’re sooo tight on her big belly!! 

Other Files from Stormijade

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow, this is something I needed to see, love when u talk in first person and made this amazing role play. Would love to be able to pass from the screen and squeeze that sexy soft belly of yours. 

you are amazingly hot @Stormijade

Link to review
ThatFatGemini

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG this video is so hot! @Stormijade’s fat chat is so detailed and sexy! The way she claims she’s starving as she stuffs her face is adorable. She ate a giant pizza slice and clearly enjoyed every bite. Thank you for blessing me with this! 
Flirty Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Link to review
Guest Queenpie17_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Okay, I’m officially OBSESSED with @Stormijade she’s definitely my girl crush here. I can’t wait to see what she puts out next…

This video was HOT listening to her describe her huge breakfast as she says she’s still starving and scarfs down her giant slice of pizza was the feeder fuel I needed in my day. She is SUCH a messy eater there were crumbs all on her legs and pizza all over her face. 
She praises you and says you’re the best feeder, such a sweet feedee ☺️

@Stormijade really made me feel like she’s chatting with me one on one. Watching her eat and enjoy herself, moaning and groaning with joy was such a treat! 

She shows us how tight her clothes are getting at the end and you can see the progress she’s made! Wait until you see that belly! She can’t even zip the pants up. she buttons, and unbuttons her pants showing off the release of her big belly. 

Overall a really enjoyable video, such a sweet personality, leaving us with a great sign off. 

Response from the author:

Ily tysm!🩷🥹🥹

Link to review