6 Screenshots

About This File

Today I was running late for class (again), but I was too hungry, my breakfast didn't fill me up enough and I wanted more, so I went for a second breakfast at the starbucks in front of my University. A chocolate milkshake, a chocolate croissant and a huge ham and cheese croissant.
It was very exciting because most of the customers who were having breakfast there attended the same university as me, several times I exchanged glances with guys who were looking at me while I was eating ☺️ they made me blush because I couldn't concentrate on the video πŸ˜‹
I made my stuffing as fast as possible, I couldn't be late. It would have taken less but the food was very hot πŸ˜…

This video is a quick fill in public, I want to start uploading these types of clips so you can also see the everyday and more spontaneous side of my life with food uwu πŸ₯°

If you like me and you like the idea leave a review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

IMG_4565.png

20230523144455272.gif

20230523144257822.gif

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Disto’s naturally beautiful 🩡 Her tummy rolls are being completely crushed by that tight jean.Β 
Everything looks delicious 🀀

Response from the author:

Thanks Honey 😍πŸ₯°

Link to review