5 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla is eager to show off the results of her gluttonous & greedy ways this past week to you 🐷

She's been greedily giving into every delicious urge any chance she can get, and she knows you’ll be happy to see how much being a greedy lil pig is paying off. So she's decided to keep giving into her new greedy desires & is starting the day off with 5,200+ calories in Italian food- deep fried lasagna, cheesy & buttery pasta, fried dough & chocolate for dessert, & sooo many breadsticks.

Hope you’re ready for your pig to blow up, cause it looks like she has no plans to stop indulging anytime soon. 😈

As always thank you so much for your support & encouragement! Reviews & reactions are greatly appreciated 💕

Edited by CakedupKayyla

Other Files from CakedupKayyla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HaveANiceDay

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is smoking hot and so is Kayyla in all of her fat, greedy, and growing glory. 😍 the outfit, the burps, the stuffing, and Kayyla’s moans about getting fatter make this a must purchase. Best burps on curvage. 🥵

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her belly is literally perfect. I hope she continues to make amazing belly play close up content into the future. On a random tangent I think if she ever wanted to try something new she should try making a vore video; she has the perfect belly and body for it ;)

Link to review
Guest feeder85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I swear that ass grows every time I see it

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

It's a shame she hides her eyes just barely out if frame. It's for the best locking eyes with such gorgeous piercing eyes while she gorges would instantly put a spell on us.

You really are caked up😋

Link to review