11 Screenshots

About This File

‼️This video contains:
Stuffing in public - Burps- Belly play - Exposure‼️

The weekend begins and Disto craved a choripΓ‘n (street food / court typical of πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· ), after looking for the best food stall she came to the right one. Anxious to start filling her belly, she awaits her request while she feels the gaze of everyone around her.βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»
Sitting on the shore of the lake one meter high where everyone can see her, she begins to stuffing her belly with delicious french fries, coke and choripΓ‘n full of chimichurri sauce πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ₯΅β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
Cyclists, couples, men, everyone looked at her, some looked at her more than once because they didn't understand that she was doing this by eating with her shorts unbuttoned and massaging her belly while she eats a huge chorizo.🀯

If you like me please leave a review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

IMG_4271.png

20230519170613291.gif

20230519170526558.gif

20230519170649516.gif

IMG_4264.png

IMG_4260.png

IMG_4269.jpeg

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Fox99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first video of Distorsion I watched and I'm sold! The photos don't do her justice. She is much thicker and chunkier than I would have anticipated and she is probably much bigger in real life. She destroys the food and gives you close up views of her round belly. Dont miss out!

Response from the author:

It really makes me very happy that you got a good first impression of me 😍 Thank you for your review ❀️‍πŸ”₯ and I will confess that in real life I’m thicker, many times the camera does not do justiceΒ 

Link to review